Saturday, July 21, 2007

Much better today


Good morning. Jordan had another restless night but, he did sleep all day & with such a big seizure he may have been uncomfortable. His night nurse gave him some Tylenol which she said seemed to help. He woke up good this morning, asked for his teeth to be cleaned (by smacking his mouth) and has been alert, active & very happy. Look at those numbers on his pulse/02 monitor. Can't get any better than 100% He is watching wonder pets & very content. He did have the dose of Diastat yesterday & typically when these seizure episodes come in waves, the diastat will last into the next day.

Tonight, we do not have a p.m. nurse scheduled so I will have Jordan in bed with me. He's snuggly. I will be gone this afternoon getting my hair cut & a long overdue visit with my sister in law.

No comments: