Sunday, August 12, 2007

A side note

I don't know if everyone wants me to post so many details, I know it is hard to hear. It can be sad to know all the things going on here & what Jordan has to go through on a daily basis. Some days I am a better blogger than others & can put down what is happening in proper form, other times it is just written. Whatever your feelings, I understand if you don't check in on every post. Feel free to comment as it not only is in support for Jordan, but me also to keep this blog up to date and encouraged to write. Some who come here are family members to keep updated, some are Jordan's nurses to keep updated when they are not here for a few days. Others may not know us, but I hope I can help spread awareness of what life for families is like, who have a loved one with medical needs. The day to day worries, struggles & most important blessings. I look at my fellow man a lot differently these days. No on can know what a stranger walking by is going through. Just as no one who doesn't know me or my blog could ever know my life. When I have Jordan with me, people will open the door, let me first in line. When I am alone I have got caught in the door, and been cut in front of in line. Be kind to your fellow man, you do not know their worries. Unless they are being a total jerk of course.

No comments: