Monday, August 6, 2007

One more day

Since this day is about wound down I only count tomorrow. Jordan is scheduled to be admitted Wednesday. The person on the phone said he should be discharged Thursday morning. (if life only worked that smooth) I was also told they were trying to squeeze in the CT scan (I know better) I am hoping for at least a Thursday afternoon discharge. Providing all goes smooth that should be the plan. I am trying my best to have a back up plan just in case. Last year caught me off guard.
I have 3 meals made, some in the fridge, some frozen, the house is mostly clean & laundry is caught up for the first time in months. I have my name on the list at the Ronald McDonald house, And I am just trying to get through tomorrow. Jordan has been doing a lot of twitching & I just want him to be seen. We are as prepared as can be at least through Thursday. Hopes are that is all we need.

The 3rd night nurse who was suppose to start tonight had a change of heart on working nights, so I am short again. I was so looking forward to sleeping every night. But I guess that to will come in time. Once we can get Jordan's seizures under control my next life obstacle is getting Justice to bed at a decent hour and on a sleep schedule for school. He is quite the night owl lately. He's up right now and it's 10:15. He was up at midnight last night. I better get a handle on that. He is up at 7:00 a.m. at the latest, I don't know how he does it.

I have limited access to a computer at Children's so I will post when I can. The computer room closes at a certain hour & there is sometimes a wait during the day & only a few computers, I will do my best. We will be leaving early in the morning Wednesday so just watch this blog. It will be the first updated.

No comments: