Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jordy games

I don't know if Jordan's seizure's are better or worse. It seemed for a short while they were getting a whole lot better, less frequent & less intense, but they have been gradually increasing again. This happened with the last med. we tried. Better for a couple weeks then back where we started. Only time will tell. The new med has helped but I am fearful it is only temporary.

On a positive note, he is one happy little (BIG) peanut. giggly, smiley, has some of his tone back to stiffen his body and play his little Jordy games. Example; when changing his clothes he will stiffen up & make it hard to takes clothes on or off, after wrestling for a bit I look at his face a he has a smirk, he knows what he is doing and has the control over his tone to do it, and it's funny to him. To me, I love to see him have a good time & most of all have control over something.

The pictures have been a bit scarce lately and, I even got a new camera for Christmas. I want to get lot's of new pictures with it and hopefully some portrait quality snapshots. It took me a long time to learn how to use all the new features and I still have more to practice with. I also learned the high quality higher MP shots require a steady hand. Something my coffee does not give me in the morning. I will get more up soon.

No comments: