Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jordan is sick

Jordan has something. Not sure what but he has a fever, raised heart rate & O2 is on the low end. I was really hoping to skip the sick bugs this season but it was bound to happen. Justice is sick too. He has a fever & this morning told me his throat hurts. It's tough having them both sick at the same time but it does give me clues as to what Jordan is going through.

Nursing has been scarce. We only have 1 night nurse & a day nurse called in yesterday & today. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get caught up w/sleep but it is what it is & I was able to sleep last night. I have help tonight & day help coming on Thurs. No, it's not enough but it's all I have right now. Mike is working long hours & gets home late. He helps keep Justice busy in the evening. last night they were listening to the Transformers sound track (mike bought for "Justice") and then watched Transformers for the 6th time.

As of now Jordan is resting but he isn't well. I will be calling the doctor at 9:00, we will be going in to see the doc and might have to be admitted. I wont know until later this afternoon, to see how he does through the day & if his 02 levels improve. They have slightly improved in the past few hours so lets hope it continues to improve.

No comments: