Sunday, September 2, 2007

8/27-9/2

It has been a while since I posted. I don't even know what I did this last week. Justice was in school. Jordan was doing well with his seizures until this past Thursday, then they started up again. We did have to give Klonopin. We have been getting him out & about, my internet was down for a couple days, and we switched digital phone service so, family & friends please call my cell phone or e-mail me for our new phone number.

Jordan will be going back to school September 10th. I feel it is better for him to be there, and his teachers & therapists are able to see him more when he is there. Next week is the fair, I am getting a season pass so the boys & me can go a few different days & not have to rush through. Then we will go with Mike over the weekend. Mike put a door in the upper level of our house. Next week the elevator guys are going to start on the elevator, so soon we should be able to open that new door & step into an elevator.

Wednesday is our trip to Chicago to see the epilepsy doctor. If Jordan is going to start having seizures again, I prefer they start up now than after we see the doctor. Although I do hate to see how these seizure just take their toll on him.

Jordan saw his pediatrician Friday. We gave him an update on Jordan as to what is happening with him & pretty much just got him up to speed. Jordan did get some immunizations while we were there. He didn't even cry but he was mad, just mad about the klonopin and going to the doctor.

Saturday Jordan's nurse (Diane) and myself with Jordan & Justice went to the outlet mall. It was a nice day to be outside & I had to get the boys out of Mike's hair while he worked on the door. We had a good day, Justice got some treats and Jordan was grumpy until I bought him a cool new pair of shades. His mood changed instantly & he did not want to take them off the rest of the day.

So, that is what has been happening, it will be nice having Mike home an extra day this week.

No comments: