Monday, October 8, 2007

They're back

Yesterday after Jordan woke for the day he started back up with the seizures. I was so bummed. I thought we hit a milestone or something. I don't understand why they would get better for a whole week & then start up again. I had to give Klonopin yesterday at 1:00 p.m. 2:00 a.m. this morning and at noon today. Frustrating. The happy alert playful Jordan has been replaced by the spacey, withdrawn, hooo humm Jordan again. I hope my persistence with the doctors works tomorrow. I want him started on the keto diet asap.

Justice has been sick, wouldn't ya know it. He had a fever this weekend and an earache. His first earache. He says he still has it a bit today so I am not sure if I am going to need to take him in. Good thing he didn't have school today. It gave him an extra day to get well. Mike was sick too but he is better now. He didn't mind me telling him he was not allowed to suction.
Wish Jordan luck & say lots of prayers for tomorrow.

No comments: