Monday, March 31, 2008

Jordan on the mend

Last week Jordan got the flu. Actually the whole family here caught it but, it hit Jordan the hardest. He did have to be admitted for a few days but is home now. He is not well yet. He is still having some difficulty breathing but is better than he was last week. It all started when I caught strep, I stayed away from Jordan so he would not catch it while at the same time, Mike was unknowingly carrying the flu and caring for Jordan. I was not able to keep updates because before I could recover from strep, I came down with the flu myself. Every one is on the mend here just trying to get over all the sickness that went around. Needless to say Justice had a very uneventful spring break. He was sick too and he had to go back to school today on a cool, damp, rainy, gloomy day. He just wanted to go to the beach over spring break but between the winter & illness lingering around here there was no beach party here. As soon as every one is well enough, that is going to be a good place for a family outing.

No comments: